Just listened to the long de chuan qi on sheila's blog and suddenly feel like blogging
cos I feel super zi4 bei1 now... The liuqins got the 2165421 part, and the back part that is full of semiquavers... :( And to think that they are supposed to be younger than me.. Now I have something to prove my lousiness already :(
And yeah I shouldn't be ranting here, cos it's useless since it's my fault that I don't prac.
No idea what got into me recently.
Don't really have a good feeling about 2010.
Or maybe I should be more optimistic, it's just the
beginning (urgh)
Music is my lifeMaybe it is really true
Haven't been having motivation to do things recently
No motivation to do work
No "motivation" to "socialise" (yes, I am not a very sociable person)
That's why I have been keeping away from blogger, facebook and msn
But after listening to CO music, I suddenly feel a little motivated again!
Maybe if I just listen to more music, my tiredness/sleepiness/lethargy will just go away! (Or is this a form of punishment for sleeping too much during the hols?)
Shall try and finish what I want to do today and hope that I can make it for tmr (I doubt so.) Maybe I should just not go, since I dont know most of them anw.
Oh well, bye. *eyes half opened*