Profile

120292
Aquarius

Accompaniment



Other Movements

Family
sister
liwenbiaojie

GECO
aaron
alfred
hazel
jeanette
kelvin
kuangit
limqing
sheila
songsim
szemin
wawa
yanqi
yvonne
FAs
FA4

浜松 Hamamatsu
clement
kimchi
nigel
qianrui
weite

HPYs

NYCO
xyz
chewfei
danhong
hanqing
hazel
jieshin
laiweng
limqing
luoning
ongliying
rouying
sheila
siying
szemin
valesha

OG6

Pri. School Friends
angelia
ang siang
grace
jasmin
jia wei
joshua
juliana
kexin
sheila
szemin
wika

09S69
fiona
kevin
shengjie
thomson


203'06
bojia
cherie
cindy
evelyn
felicia
gekyong
gwen
jelly
magicaljuliying
melissa
michelle
nicole
ongliying
qianrui
vernice
xinyun
yilin
yunghian

301'07/401'08
jelly
jing
joleen
magicaljuliying
laura
leona
minying
qianrui
shihui
xinyun
yilin

Played Melodies

January 2010
February 2010
June 2010


Thanks to...

♪lifesuxklikeshit @ blogskin.com: For the skeleton of the blog
♪somehow-somewhere @ deviantart.com: For the picture of the piano
♪imslp.org: For the scores

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Was thinking like maybe I can finally blog something today since I just feel a little accomplished from studying for almost the whole day (not taken into account the efficiency tho) and was in the mood of blogging. But that mood was just taken away -.- Nevertheless, I shall still update my blog, since I dun feel like doing hmwk now and my blog is almost dead :(:( only 2 blog posts :(

10 days of non-blogging:









+ Saturday was quite fun :)

Mr Winston Koh was quite funny:
"When you meet a subway mugger and he threatens you to give him your money or he will stab you, you should tell him to wait for a while while you take out your notebook and work out the dominant strategy"
"Then you will tell him, 'I won't give you my wallet, because roll back equilibrium has told me that even if I don't you my wallet, your dominant strategy will be not to stab me, and I will achieve the best outcome, thus I won't give you my wallet"
EPIC!

And tutoring was nice :) Had nice tutees! Cannot really remember their names (I always cannot rmb names well :()
Shall look forward to next session
Although that will mean having to miss the netball carnival fund raising :(
But I sort of 'promised' them I will be going for tutoring...
Oh well.

♪・・・・・・・・・・・・♪

Just realised that
I have been trying to find excuses to convince myself that I can't do it
When I din even work that much harder to try to achieve it
Guess I just have to stop myself from finding excuses when it comes to things like that :(
現実逃避

And I have to train my patience now :(
I think I have been getting easily irritable recently
Can even hear it from my own tone of speaking
Not a good sign
BREATHE!
Sorry to everyone whom I had appeared to be frustrated/displeased/etc with :(
Maybe I just need more sleep
Sigh

And hmmm, library is not a bad place to study after all :)
Or even, better than home, which is becoming less and less conducive for studying
Although I should be staying more often at home...

What an irony

♪・・・・・・・・・・・・♪

Okay, should stop talking those bad stuffs.
Let's talk about some GOOD STUFFS!

Good stuff No. 1:
JAEJOONG'S BIRTHDAY IS COMING! :D (In case I wont be blogging that day, which I doubt so :P)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE!!!
생일축하합니다!!!
(Okay I need to revise all my hanguls, I think I have forgotten almost all of them -.-)

Good stuff No. 2:
BREAK OUT! is coming out very very SOON! Although the song and MV can already be found lol



keep the faith eternally
Why din yall appear in the same scene! Not even once :( (Okay supposed to be good stuff)

Good stuff No. 3:
SHINEE IS COMING TO SINGAPORE! (Dongbang when are you coming!)

Date: 31st Jan
Venue: Lot 1
Time: 1.00pm

But liying ar, they say need to purchase album to get some ticket thing. Dunnoe if it's only for the autograph thing or what :( LET'S GO AND SEE SEE!!

♪・・・・・・・・・・・・♪

Okay, that's the way to end things :P K-pop really cheers me up :) Thanks guys! (LOL, really all guys! Maybe I should really try listening to after school :P)

Yay, now I am a little motivated to do a little more work befoer sleep. Jya, good night! 안녕히 주무십시요!

Last played at =11:30 PM=

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com