A bit late but a big
THANK YOUto all those who has gave me present / wished me happy birthday via sms / facebook / in person!
Sorry, I am a bit lazy to list your names out here, but you know who you are :)
Every single one of you made my day! :)
Although I must say my "BIGGEST" present did not come from any of you -.-
I think this year is going to be the most memorable birthday I will ever have. haha.
Anyway, here are some photos taken on CNY celebration day, which was on my birthday!







Dun really feel like blogging nowadays
But oso dun feel like deleting this blog
After all my efforts to piece everything tgt! :(
And I must really focus!!
Din do anything AT ALL during these few days
Got reminded by ah ma about work after receiving her sms about time tunnel
Started to tidy things up and sort out those things that I have to do
End up with a huge pile of stuffs -.-
Okay, I guess it's up to me to do something about it..
Before I go,
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL!Although Im not very in the cny mood
Bye~!
Trying to lead my normal life