集中!!!Been super inefficient these few days :( Stayed up late but end up not accomplishing much / not doing anything... Then the next day cannot absorb whatever that's been taught in class --> VICIOUS CYCLE!
Argh, have to get out of this vicious cycle!!!
But now really no mood to do homework >.<
Maybe cos I am too excited for tmr's SMJ lol! All thanks to sheilakoo :P
Glad to know that I know at least one junior- YINGXUAN :D CO same section some more! (Although I least expected her to be in my junior class lol)
Shall look forward to tmr's SMJ!
Watching them play slippery slope reminds me of the good old days!And indeed, my mum is not helpful in getting me out of my dilemma of whether I should go japan and leave myself with only
1 week to study
2 years' worth of work for blocks or just stay in singapore and have 2 weeks to prepare... AHHHHHHHHHHH! HOWHOWHOW!! She seemed to have the impression that as long as I don't screw up my A lvls, it's okay... BUT what if there's domino effect, HOW!! And I want to host my buddy >.< Should I should I?! I am not really catching up in class already, so hosting will just worsen stuffs BUT HARUNA IS COMING!!!!!!!! EEK! Or can someone whom I know help me host so that I can go out with Haruna at least once?? >.<
Okay, I think I spent a bit long blogging already, shall go and TRY to do some work before retiring for the night. Oh why is the day so old!
Oh! Shall share some photos that I had wanted to upload the other time!

SZEMIN WITHOUT BRACES! :D I was the first to notice MUAHA!

Shixuan and I during class lunch! :)

One of those wonderful moments of siying!
Bye.
adults. sometimes i feel that they are less mature than us. makes me dread growing up.